Saturday, 15 September 2007

15 Sep 2007, Saturday, 3.30 pm

Jindagi ek aisi mod par chal rahi hai, jahaan, na hi kuch karne ka mann hai aur na hi kuch karna mumkin lag raha hai. Aisa lag raha hai jaise yeh pal jindagi ko maarkar mauth ko gale lag rahe hain. Kal se shuru ho rahi hai buddhi ki pariksha. Par isse badi hai yeh jindagi ki parikhsa jisme koi bhi kamyaabi nazar nahi aa rahi hai. Kab tak chalege aise hi yeh jindagi, kab tak rehna padege aise ek kamjor ki tarah

Life is just taking time. Its taking all the time that I have and not leaving anything to me. This battle for time and its efficient utility is going on since long. However, this time, its getting too tough. Today is Ganesh Chathurti. I just bought a new pen. I am yet again with a hope that, if I get going now, may be, I can do something. Tomorrow, I have the CDS examination. I am now searching for some sample papers and making attempt to update my general knowledge and familiarize with the paper pattern too

The woods are lovely, dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
Miles to go before I sleep
Miles to go before I sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment