Thursday, 20 September 2007

20 Sep 2007- Sadness is my best companion...

The day went very wild. There was such a shame, the whole day, that I lost everything in life. All that, that I had build in the last 2 years came to an end. The palace built by me with so much of love and effort came down to soil in a second. It was such a shame in front of the whole world. People lost their inhibitions and showed such exhibitions that made me cry at myself. If I had known that my efforts would pay me this, I would never ever make an effort in life. What have I got from this at least. Just failure and hatred. People are so worst. I sacrificed everything for their happiness and today, finally, they made a scene like I never did anything to them except giving pains to them. Why at least was I given birth in this dirty world which is full of such worse-minded people? Why am I being made a victim for my good thoughts? What was my mistake at least? Was it that I never thought about me in the process of adding value to others' life? Was it that I sacrificed all my life for the welfare of people? What did I get in return? I never wanted anything in return. I just wanted to see that my efforts turn into success. But what I was given was nothing more than cheating. I was cheated, I was faked, I was used to play, I was just bluffed. Even after all this, like a mad, I approached them telling that they were wrong and made them understand. It appears as if they understood. But I am sure, these people will never understand. I have got an assurance that such mistakes will not happen, but I am betting today, that tomorrow, I will again write a sad note, for the same reason as today. Bad night, worse dreams, worst life...

No comments:

Post a Comment