Friday, 21 September 2007

Ya rabba de de koi jaan bhi agar, dilbar pe ho na koi asar- 21 Sep 2007

Its true that no one will ever bother about anyone in life. All the entities are living for themselves. Friendship, love, care, support, etc are just words that are good to speak. These dont exist in reality. I went to start a good life with happiness, made every it of effort to ensure that things go fine. But how long can a person take blame for nothing that he has done? How long should I die? Don't I have something called as my life, don't I have something for me in this world, am I not a human being, don't I have any other work other than solving these silly problems. Am I born so that I can be a playing doll for people? Even today, I kept facing the same problem time and again. I resisted till evening. In between, I lost control and shouted. But finally, I lost it all. I lost everything. I declared that I have given up everything. I fell on to the feet of people that I will never ever interfere in their lives and never ever do anything. From now, I am all alone. Be alone to be happier, be happy to be alone. But unfortunately, I cant be happy because there are no emotions in this body, everything is dead for me. I am dead too. Life is over. Good bye world. Thanks for the great gift of life

No comments:

Post a Comment