Sunday, 7 October 2007

Update after a long time... 7 Oct 2007, 9 pm

After a weeklong or more of laziness, today, I am again back to the blog. All these days, I dont know what was preventing me from blogging. I used to think of it each day but then I was unable to do it. I have been spending a lot of time on the PC for the purpose of completing the task preparing the CDs of Teachers' Day. Each image has to be edited to make it fine. Its definitely taking a lot of time and energy. All this effort is going towards something which is not benefiting me. But, I am helpless. I have taken up the responsibility and its my duty to keep up my words. However, due to the reponse that I got from certain teachers a couple of days back, I have been hurted a lot. As I have mentioned in my earlier posts, we were falling short in the Teachers' Day celebration budget by more than Rs 2500. So, I made an idea to sell the Teachers' Day photos and videos and get some money. I sold each CD with 8 videos and over 500 photos. Some teachers did not have a compatible VCD player that could read the photos. It was not my mistake that they did not have it. And these people started telling me that it was a waste paying Rs 50 for the CD and there is nothing in it. Well, I could take every blaming but not that of money matter. And why should I, when the CD has everything in it. So, when people took up the money matter, I lost it all. If thats how they speak, what all could I tell? If they have wasted 50 rupees, we have wasted in tens of thousands. But if I do this, there will be no difference between me and them. So, I have decided to return their money back and also give them another fresh CD with all the pictures of not just Teachers' Day but also other functions including the Youth Festival too. At least then, these silly/small/petty minded people will understand. Its really a shame that people, who are so grown up, and for whom we have done so much, speak such things for merely a small amount of money. If I had known this, I would have never ever thought of making so much effort for the T-Day. All that was in my memory like gold has been destroyed by this one statement made by these. I really... pity them

Its taking a lot of time and work to keep going in this path. Anyways, hardwork is the key to success. Lets see how far I will succeed

Life is getting busier with each passing day. However, I am not very happy as this business is not getting anything good to me. Almost the whole of my day goes in this social work and its getting everything out. Hope to complete all this stuff soon and get back to real needs of life

No comments:

Post a Comment