Friday, 11 April 2008

JGCC Jagadguru Gangadhar College of Commerce College Annual Day Celebrations...

The academic year has almost come to end and this is one of the most significant years for me and for all my batchmates. We all are soon going to be graduates with a bachelors degree in commerce. For some, its a great achievement while for some, its just a part of the journey of life. For me, its just another feather added on to my cap. I had a lot of role to play on this day. And I believe, I have justified everything to the best extent possible. There were a lot of confusions and problems before things began. But then, all was under control. Irrespective of whatever happens, life doesnt stop. We need to keep moving in this race and keep pace with time. I was given the role of compeering the entire function. Further, all were delighted as a lot of them received many prizes too. Things were fine and smooth. And all had a happy jolly ending. Tomorrow, we have our cultural and traditional day celebrations. After that, may be, it will be an adieu to the college and soon, everyone shall get on with a tougher life. I just wish that the God give everyone his support and blessings so that all get successful in their endeavors

No comments:

Post a Comment