Monday, 12 May 2008

Candles light up dinner...

Today, I had a candle light dinner with my friends

It was a great experience and a long time dream that came true

And then, a ride over the Nruptunga Hills was a very exciting moment. It was truly a great day after facing a hell of problems. In fact, forget dinner, I thought, even living will not be possible, such were the problems that I was facing. But, things took a total change. God heard me. And a lot of miracles happened. And then, I went to Hotel Ananth Residency for a dinner with my friends. It was a great experience. I had it on my mind from a very long time. And today, it was really a big surprise

It is said, Denewala jab bhi deta, deta chappad phaad ke...

The same was true in my case

Well, due to lot of busyness in life and matters of life, I havent been able to update the blog regularly. I'll try my best to get regular soon

2 comments:

  1. Wow its great,have fun and all the best for your bright future,Wish you a very happy and prosperous Diwali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seema, thank you for your wishes... I wish you a Happy Deepawali :)

    ReplyDelete