Monday, 19 May 2008

My new digital camera...

A couple of weeks back, I lost my cell phone. I was very sad as I had been using it for a long time and had a wish to keep it all life with me. But, things did not turn up my way. Immediately, I started searching to buy a new cellphone. In the process, I saw a nice digital camera. They called it a credit card camera. It looked very pretty and very small. No one can even believe that it is a digital camera. Above that, its price tag was just Rs 999. And this attracted me. I thought, I shall buy this camera and worry about the cellphone later. And guess what, this camera has great features that include

VGA Camera
Compact size- It is said to be the world's thinnest camera in this category, measuring just 8 cm x 5 cm, less than half a centimetre thick, and weighing just 35 grams
64MB SDRAM Memory- Store up to 26 images in High resolution mode, and 104 in Low resolution mode
Li-ion battery- A revolutionary battery which re-charges while you download pictures to your PC - a brilliant time-saver

Other Features
  • Two resolutions of pictures - up to 640 x 480 VGA images
  • Image compression mode for storing up to 209 images
  • 10 Second self timer- for taking group pictures with you included
  • Continuous shooting - takes 10 pictures per second!
  • Built in rechargeable battery lasts up to one week
  • Automatic exposure and white balance
  • PC Web Camera mode for video conferencing
Specifications
  • 64MB SDRAM memory
  • VGA- 640 x 480 (high)
  • QVGA- 320 x 240 (low)
  • Hi res image capacity: 26
  • Low res image capacity: 104
  • Compression mode: 52 (hi), 209 (low)
  • CMOS Sensor (300k pixels)
  • USB Interface
  • Measures 8 cm x 5 cm x 0.4 cm
  • Weight: 0.035kg
System Requirements
  • Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
  • P200MHZ CPU or above
  • 32MB or more available memory
  • CD-ROM drive
  • USB port
Comes with
  • Windows driver CD
  • USB Cable
  • Carrying Pouch
  • Arcsoft Photo Impression image software
Having seen all this for just Rs 999, I was delighted. Further, it can also be used as a web camera on the computer too. This was another value addition as I had no web camera with me

I decided to buy and amso bought is immediately

Due to certain reasons, I got the camera a little late from the seller. I showed it to the people and their eyes couldnt believe it. I wanted to take a few quick snaps with people. However, I could not operate it as it had to be charged before use

I have now charged the camera and started using it. The photos are of good quality. Here are a couple of images taken from the camera. Definitely, its a good buy at Rs 999. If you too wish to buy it, visit the shop of the seller in eBay India at http://stores.ebay.in/RajEssential

That was all about the credit card digital camera

2 comments:

  1. Hi Puneet,
    Where it available ? the link suggest by u is not working....

    Regards,

    Nitin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nitin, I had purchased this camera a long while ago. I'm not very sure where you can get it now. :P

    ReplyDelete