Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Puneet from Bengaluru...

6th July 2008, thats the day when I reached Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka to make some of my dreams come true. Dreams are many. However, the first and foremost thing required to accomplish anything on this place called as earth is money. Money is everything to a maximum extent. So, I need to earn this. Further, I have decided that I am going to do the LIC business very seriously and I am determined to sell 200 policies this financial year. I have not even sold a single policy till now. Yet, the instinct continues. I have been meeting some people in the past 2 days and a lot of them get free time only on the weekend. Life is getting tougher and more challenging too. And its time to accept these challenges and shoot strong. Lets see what God has in store for me. I have been contacting a lot of persons by email for helps from them in reaching my goals. And I await their responses too eagerly...

No comments:

Post a Comment