Saturday, 16 August 2008

Independence Day... Rakshabandhan...

Usually, everyone out of station comes home when they have holidays. Well, there are 3 continous holidays for Independence Day, Rakshabandhan and Sunday. A lot of people are back to their hometowns. But then, I stayed back as I am free to go back anytime I wish

I was not able to make any contacts these days. On ID, I got up at about 11 am and kept watching the TV all day. There were some good films going on like Jodha Akbar, Golmaal, Hulchul, Goal, Garv, Main Hoon Na, etc. I was in front of the TV till 12.30 in the night. After all, it was after a huge gap of years that I was watching the TV. Usually, I get on to the PC and the TV never comes into picuture. But, it was different on the ID

The cellular operators take off the free SMS facility on all such days. Thus, it creates a lot of communication problem

Today is Rakshabandhan. And after a good gap, I was receivng the rakhis by post. Earlier, when I was in SSBJ, it was the same case. And then, when I was in Hubli for my BCom, I was with my family. And now, again. After a bath, I went on to the temple and tied the rakhis

Well, its going to be another boring day today and tomorrow too

No comments:

Post a Comment