Monday, 25 August 2008

RMP Infotec 7th Anniversary...

I had been to the 7th anniversay celebrations of RMP Infotec and it was great. It was attended by a large number of people and it was a big celebration under the banner of IBG (Innovative Business Group) led by Mr Abhilash Thomas. There was dance, fun, music, fashion, business, achievement honours, etc

After the function, I was supposed to meet a friend for the purpose of some business. It was also related to network marketing. My mind had got so tired that I did not want to listen to anything. I was in Koramangala at that point of time. I was hungry and tired too. I took a coke and had some snacks as I could not afford to go to the restaurant die to time factor. I inquired about the buses to my place and I was told that I need to walk for about 2 kms. I went on. In fact, it was more than 3 kms. Finally, I got on to the bus and reached Jayanagar 9th block by 10.30 pm. I waited long for buses to my place. None came. So, I had to walk all the way for about 6 kms to reach my room. It was about 11.30 pm that I reached my room. And there was another drama waiting for me. All my belongings were taken off from my cupboard and kept on my bed. I was taken aback. On asking my roommates, they just started blaming one another and finally, when I got angry and blasted on them, they ran away from there. I called the owner immediately and he, a irrepsonsible man just living for the sake of money, told me to go to any room that I wish and stay there. It was so disgusting. Optionless, I moved on to the neighbouring room where people are much better and nice

People have come from Kerala to pursue a course from Jetking. They say that it is a 3 month course and they will have the class for just 2 hours a day. And the remaining 22 hours, they are free. I really dont understand how can they afford to take such decisions. And much sadder than all this is that the people come here in the name of studies and all that they do is drink, smoke and speak on the phone. Its really a sorry situation

The other day, I was returning home from Majestic in a bus. An old man, drunk, was on the bus too. He was not in his senses. The conductor asked him for the ticket and he did not respond properly. The conductor, very tired by work, started putting out all his frustration on him. The bus was stopped and he was asked to get down. And suddenly a fight begun and the conductor started hitting this old man and even some people joined to hit him. I got up from my seat suddenly. Though my friend stopped me, I went on and interfered. I managed to handle the situation and kept people away from fighting. After all, what great thing did they want to achieve by hitting an old man who is not in his senses. Everyone started to blame and told that I was supporting such worst people and because of people like me, such idiots get encouragement to do all such activities. I did not speak much. I just ensured to ask the person where he wanted to go and unfortunately, he had taken a wrong bus. I asked him to get down. And we moved ahead

One thing that always hurts me is that the children are not able to take care of their parents properly. I feel very bad to see old men begging on the roads, lying hungry on streets or getting drunk to forget their pains. Its really sad to note such incidents. And above all, the common men go to hit or scold such people. Whats the use of hitting a person who is already hit badly in life? Well, I know that what I am thinking is a little too much. But then, one has to keep in mind, human values and live a good life. Thats when a human life will be really successful
Sometimes, people take advantage of such an attitude of mine. For e.g., my roommates requested me some space in the cupboard. And I just made some space for them. And finally, they extended and extended so much that I had to vacate the room itself :-)

As they say
If you give him an inch, he will take a mile
Life keeps teaching every moment if your eyes are widely open

1 comment:

  1. Came to your site after searching for IBG, Abhilash Thomas. Nice site well maintained.

    ReplyDelete