Thursday, 14 August 2008

Test postponed... Sadly...


The 2nd MT supposed to be conducted tomorrow has been postponed. We had the usual classes today. Additionally, we had an activity conducted in relation to clearing of cheques. It was great. There was a lot to learn. We all acted as bankers and did the work of collection of cheques, presenting them at the clearing house, carrying the cheques drawn on us to the bank, deciding on the payment or returning of the cheques, preparing various memos, schedules, etc and handing back the cheques supposed to be returned to the bank

Today, I got up too late and for the first time, I missed the class. I missed the 1st class. Its a little disappointing. Though its the first time, I need to ensure that this never repeats

We all went to the Nellore Andhra Mess for food today. It was full of rice, rice, rice and some more rice

I have been listening to some good quotes from our faculty members. I wish to make a mention of them today

  • Stay committed in your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach
  • Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice
  • Ignorance is not an excuse, in law
  • Faith reaches where reasons fail
  • Systems and Procedures are the God for a banker
  • Believe in God, but lock the scooter
And the age old goldies which are evergreen

  • Truth, truth and only truth lives
  • Honesty is the best policy
  • Your attitude determines your altitude
  • Practice makes a man perfect
With these good notes, we need to ensure the implementation of these into our life. Each day I am a little worried about a mistake that I am doing. I don't know how much this mistake will cost me. Lying is wrong. But, lying for good, in cases, though wrong, might not be wrong

Signing off for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment