Thursday, 4 September 2008

Ganesh Chaturthi days...


Yesterday was a holiday on the holy occassion of Ganesh Chaturthi. Ganesh Chaturthi is a big festival for me. We celebrate it in a great way. It is one of the very important festivals. There were numerous calls from home to join them for the celebrations. But then, I did not feel like going as I do not have any reason to celebrate. I will definitely go for a celebration once I have the offer letter in my hand. Till then, let me wait. I feel sorry for I was not able to fulfill the wishes of my parents. In fact, there is a big joys in these small things. What parents need is not our job or money, they need love, care and affection more than anything else. But situations always play a different game in life

Today was a good day. We had a Finacle class where we covered Stop Payment Processing. And after that we had a practice session. And the day was off as we had to prepare for the test tomorrow

We had some discussions in relation to celebration of Teachers' Day function too. It is going to be a surprise package. I have been put into the Food Department by the host and hostess, viz, Naveen Koganti and Meenu 

Signing off for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment