Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Am I becoming a movie buff...

Over time, I have been observing that I am finding interest in watching movies at theatres. In fact, the frequency of watching movies has gone up tremendously. Over years, I would hardly spare any time or money for this purpose. However, in the past couple of months, the trend has changes completely. I used to go only for such movies which are superhits and that after a lot of pestering by my friends. However, things have changed now

To make an analysis,

I went to a movie Mussanje Maatu, starring Sudeep and Ramya which turned on to be a superhit, on the occassion of my friend's birthday on July 2 at Sri Lakshmi Shakti Theatre, Hubli from 11.30 am to 2.30 pm
And then, I moved on to Bengaluru in a week

After a couple of weeks, I saw the movie Bachna Ae Haseeno starring Ranbir Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Minisha Lamba and the dazzling Deepika Padukone at Urvashi Cinemas, Bengaluru from 3 pm to 5.30 pm

And soon, I could find me seeing the much awaited movie of the year Hello based on the nation's best selling novel by Chetan Bhagat- One Night @ The Call Centre starring the mighty Salman Khan, Sharman Joshi, Sohail Khan, Amrita Arora, Isha Koppikar and Katrina Kaif at Inox Movies, Swagat Garuda Mall, Bengaluru from 6.50 pm to 9.30 pm

Before the effect of this magical movie would dry, I was watching Karzzz starring Himesh Reshammiya, Urmila and Shweta at Inox Movies, Swagat Garuda Mall, Bengaluru from 10 am to 12.30 pm

Further, the next one was Kidnap starring Imran Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Minisha Lamba at Apsara Theatre, Hubli from 11.30 am to 2.30 pm

And today, I am at it again. I just watched the movie Sangam starring the golden star Ganesh and Vedhika at Sri Lakshmi Theatre, Hubli from 3 pm to 5.30 pm. So, 6 movies in 4 months. And 4 of them coming this month alone

Well, something is definitely happening

Further, there are very strong plans for watching the second innings of my favorite movie Golmaal Returns. In fact, everyone knows that it is going to be rocking and also that I just loved Golmaal, I have a good number of proposals. I have watched the 1st version, ie, Golmaal, not less than 50-60 times. Its one of the loveliest movies ever made. Lets see what this version will give. Further, a Karan Johar venture, Dostana is up next and I dont think I will miss it. I have seen K3G and KHNH in the theatres. So, this one too, for sure, will be seen. Whats happening!!!

Lifestyle is on a change and so is life. Preferences, choices, priorities, etc are on a shuffle

Lets see where things take off and where will they land

No comments:

Post a Comment