Thursday, 30 October 2008

Getting younger with each passing moment...

It has been observed by a large number of people that I have undergone some change in the way I look. I was just wondering what it was. And today, I just happened to look across some photographs of past. And I must say, yes, there is quite some change happening. Lets analyse

This was a shot taken at Sanjeevini Gardens somewhere in February 2008

This is in March 2008 while on the way to Bhopal for my SSB interview

This one is at the SSB interview at Bhopal. Hmmm... One of the ugliest shot

This is at J G College, sometime in April 2008

This one was taken at J G College almost towards the end of my BCom. This seems like a bookie sitting between 2 betting teams

This is the last day at J G College and can perhaps be called as a beginning of a change, a change that I have been longing to get. A change that I was aspiring to turn around my life. I wanted to break out of the shuckles and make a lot of effort towards life

This is one of the earliest outing at Bengaluru. This one was taken at Lalbagh. And in this too, I look the same old uncle type

And this picture, perhaps, is the one, which entirely tells a different story. It was after 2 and a half months of living at Bengaluru and getting heavily busy with life and life's activities. Work had become the primary motto and nothing else except it comes to mind

Hmmm... Some cutiepie looks start peeping in. It was this day during book review competition that I got a comment that I am growing younger with each passing moment. Even I could experience that. A lot of positive energy had started to flow in and I had given up laziness. I was also termed as a machine for the way I approached life and work

And this, finally, is at the last day celebrations. It was a true transformation that I have undergone in there 3 and half or 4 months period. From July 7 to October 24 2008, days have been adding a lot of value to my personality in every angle. I am glad that these days came in my life at the right time when I was in need of them. A positive moulding has happened. A man grows with experience as his way of seeing the world broadens and the broader perspective helps him to move on in the right paths

Well, changes keep happening in life. And I am very glad to find these changes in my life. The problem that used to face in Hubli was that I could never put my thoughts into action. However, this new place gave an opportunity for that. And more importantly, getting support from the faculty who are encouraging was a the biggest boost to my morale. I was very happy and comfortable as I could be with like minded people who have the same objective of moving up life without worrying about anything silly and wasting time around. The greatest disadvantage of staying in Hubli was the narrow minded approaches that restricted my life and I could never open up to make my dreams come true. To put it in the simplest way, people here laugh and make fun of you when you say that you want to do MBA from IIM. In fact, living here, we cant even dare to think about it. The hindrance is so high. But today, with everything that has been happening and with all kinds of people I have been seeing, my hands are streching beyond them and these dreams have no boundaries

As I always keep singing the Nescafe Open Up song which goes this way

You can be rich, with no money to spend.
You can do everything, when you understand.
You can be mother, when your are man.
Open up, you know that you can.

Open you eyes,
open your mind,
open your thoughts.
Don't stay behind.

Open up, open up,
open up, open up,
(nescafe)open up, open up,
open up, open up.

The key is inside you, to open your mind.
You know what is out there, your heartcan't be blind.
Open your eyes and open your mind.
Open your thoughts, don't stay behind.

Open you eyes,
open your mind,
open your thoughts.
Don't stay behind.

Open up, open up,
open up, open up,
(nescafe)open up, open up,
open up, open up.

You raise all the borders, and start in your head.
Open your mind, to thoughts ?
Open your eyes and open your mind.
Open your thoughts and don't stay behind.

Open you eyes,
open your mind,
open your thoughts.
Don't stay behind.

Open up, open up,
open up, open up,
(nescafe)open up, open up,
open up, open up.

Open up, open up,
open up, open up,
(nescafe)open up, open up,
open up, open up.
Open up, open up,
open up, open up,
open up, open up,
Nescafe
And after a big gap of over 3 years, the time has come that I have opened up with the great support of a great environment. Even after knowing the importance of this and after efforts too, I could never do that. It had been the biggest hindrance for me. And now, I believe, I have broken open and things are going better

I welcome Globalization into my life

No comments:

Post a Comment