Monday, 13 October 2008

Eyyy... Waat izz your problyem yaar? The Controversy...


A famous song goes this way
Jindagi ek safar hai suhaana
Yahaan kal kya ho kisne jaana
Why am I saying this? In fact, even I am cluless why I said that. Perhaps, I dont have anything to tell. Its the same classes at the same time from the same people listening the same stories. Nothing much to say either. I missed out writing about some great happenings on Frida
y
We were all going for lunch together. And then, our great friend Sivakumar offered that we must go for something special today. Everyone agreed. He wanted to take us to a non vegeterian restaurant. I denied for I am a vegeterian. And then, I was told that we get vegeterian too there. Soon, we were off. Off where? Roads were lost. And finally found and refound. And then, we were before a non veg restaurant. And seeing it, Bineet and I could not withstand ourselves. We clearly said that we are not coming. Though we requested everyone to continue, none went. Everyone decided to get back and we were soon before Shanti Sagar. And here, there was another issue. Some started hesitating to get in. So, I suggested another nearby restaurant. Sivakumar was very frustrated. After all, his plan was foiled. In fact, even after everyone being offered to go to that non-veg restaurant, no one did. However, the blame came on me as I was the first to quit. So, he got angry and said to me, "Eyyy... waat iz your problyem yaar?"

No issues

Coming back, finally, we decided to go to Shanti Sagar. And it took so long that Raghu could not bear the delay and already had idli vada. We went on and took a south Indian thali. Sivakumar, God knows what special thing was on for him today, ordered for a Kashmiri rice. In fact, we thought he has ordered for Kashmir itself. On listening to this, Sivakumar got angry and said, "Eyyy... waat iz your problyem yaar?"

The food was soon on the table. I am a sweet crazy person. So, as usual, my tussle to snatch a bite from everyone was on. Seeing me, people felt a little ackward. Sweets were offered to me so that I can control myself and keep quiet. But then, who bothers. We dont fall in the categoy of people who live for others. I never do anything to impress others. Whatever I do is an act to express myself. So, my tussle went on even after this

The bill arrived soon. And before anyone could realise, our king Sivakumar had already made the payment. On asking if he really sponsored it, he angrily replied- "Eyyy... waat iz your problyem yaar?"

I kept quiet. And then the waiter came back with the change. A couple of notes and coins. Sivakumar picked up the notes. The coins were a little away and not reachable. So, I picked them and handed over to him. And again, Sivakumar says, "Eyyy... waat iz your problyem yaar?"

It was then I understood that he had intentionally left the coins as tips. Hmmm... Poor Puneet

I dont understand what is my problem. Had I knew, I would explain it to him

And then, while moving back, I had another nice tussle with Naveen too

Back to IFBI, we sat in the lab. And I was off from my seat for a moment. Immediately, my system was captured and a mail was composed to be sent to everyone. I was afraid and ran to my system. And before I could stop, Raghu, Naveen, Raju, Gopi and everyone caught me in such a way that I could not move. Oh God! God knows what was being composed from my mailbox. I shouted out like hell. Such loud that our teachers were in lab in a moment and fired everyone. I was still not in control of my system and sir left. I was pulled out again and this time, 2 or 3 hands went inside my mouth. Chi chi chi... So bad. I think it was Raghu's hand that went in. Even then, I managed to shout. And this time, it was so loud that the issue became too serious. Bala sir was in within the next moment and he fired everyone. Shameless people, even then, they did not stop till the mail was sent. Things settled. And I went to my system to see what mail was sent. It was just a small mail teasing me. And I thought, why did I shout so much for this? In fact, if I was told, I only would have sent it

Life is such an exciting journey. As lot of crazy stuff keeps happening. And with crazy people around you, its a tough task to escape from pranks. In fact, its only this day that I was on the other side of the table. Else, I keep troubling everyone always

And yeah, I forget to mention one important thing. Sivakumar did not sponsor the lunch. He had just made the payment and he asked the guys to give it back to him after coming out of the restaurant. Guys only. Now, my question is, "Eyyy... waat iz your problyem yaar?"

Nothing written above should be taken to heart. All names and characters are imaginary only. Any relation with anyone living or dead will be purely called coincidence. The author is not responsible for any damage

Signing off for the day


PS: This post was written in total agony. I had some anger on myself for some reason and was totally disgusted with what was happening in life. Somehow, unfortunately, I took out my anger wrongly on others

No comments:

Post a Comment