Friday, 24 October 2008

Over, Over, Over... Over and Out...

Lamhe yeh suhaane, ho na ho...
Kal phir aaj jaisi koi baat, ho na ho...
Jindagi bhar yaad aayenge yeh pal...
Chaahe poori umar mulaqat, ho na ho...




We have come to the final day of life at IFBI. Its been a great journey of about 3 months and 3 weeks of learning banking under some great faculty at a wonderful institution as this. Some great life and experiences have been added in this journey and it is all worth treasuring forever. A lot of learning has taken place in life personally as well professionaly. The head, heart as well as the soul have got a revival to certain extent. Further, learning the banker's life which is a responsible task was a great fun

We had the final test, MT-7, today. It was the ASBO (Application Software for Banking Operations), i.e., Finacle. It was a surprise package as 5 students scored a centum. Yes, 100% marks. I could manage about 83% only. In fact, our faculty had been saying that, in every batch, there will be 2 or 3 centums. In our batch, there was no such score in the 6 MTs. And getting 100% in Finacle was an impossibility. But then, things have been quite surprising

Our faculty has been appreciating our batch because of our innovative approaches to things. Further, we have developed a very positive rapport and emotional binding with them

Under the able leadership of our Koganti, Sajja and Alex, a closing ceremony was conducted. Some celebrations were organized. One among them was the prepaid birthday celebrations of Raju and Vibha which would fall due this month

All the students were given some titles. Even I got an official title as "Silent Killer". I also got the honour of being called The Machine, Business Minded and Cash Box. Thank you

There was a rating session. All the students and faculty were given a rating sheet to select some bests in each trait. Well, I found the biggest amusement when I was chosen as "Mr. Interactive" by the faculty. If the students were to chose it, I guess, I would have got the opposite title. There was a partial student voting as well. Only God knows how anyone voted for me over that. I think, people got confused thinking that interactive means the one who speaks well

A great video show was organized. The video showed a Jhalak of lifestory here. It was simply great. I shall try to put it up here soon

Soon, tears started flowing out of some eyes and some helping hands went on to wipe them off. I managed to control my laughter seeing them and managed to move out soon. Though I must say that I will miss this place

Remaining part will continue. I am feeling sleepy

1 comment: