Friday, 23 October 2009

Done Dana Done Dunn...

Its been an exact 24 hours since the last post on this blog and I must say that I am delighted. The target has been hit

Its taken a lot of effort and time to accomplish this. It was a long time plan for me to make my academic plans turn into action and today, the first such day has come to my life

Its rightly said, "Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"

I remember the Maslow's Need Hierarchy Theory which states that the need for achievement can make you strive towards your goal. The more is the need, the more will be the effort

If a lion is behind your life, you can even beat Usain Bolt in the sprint

A million thanks to God for all the support that has been showered over me to make this happen

They say, "Good beginning is half work done" and I have had one

I look forward for this all through this mission and for all my endeavors all through my life

And hey, I saved my skin for the day. No stripping

No comments:

Post a Comment