Saturday, 23 January 2010

After all effort... The result is usual... The unexpected always happens...

3 days of workout at a gym... More than 20 kilometers run on the treadmill... More than 100 ab crunches... More than 5 hours spent... And the results are out...

Guess what...

No...

Not at all...

My weight has increased by 1.2 kilograms...

You read it right... I have written it right...

It has INcreased...

Isme hairaan hone ki koi baat nahi hai... Its common in my life that such things happen. In fact, this is what I would have expected to happen. Its my USP that contra entries happen in my life, always

When I work, I get no result and when I do not, I get the best

Whenever I studied well with all effort and concentration, I would either fail or just pass in the examination. And when I did not study anything, I would score so well. In my class 10th exam, I studied maximum for my social studies exam in which I just scored 48 marks. However, in the remaining 4 subjects, I scored more than 90 marks. In my college, I did not study much but was ranked amogst the toppers. I studied a lot for CA and could not clear it

I always thought I am a very good cricketer. Even my schoolmates and neighbours do think the same way. In fact, when anything about cricket is spoken, I am always considered as an integral part of it. But, I do not have even a single certificate in the name of this game. I have countless of them in the name of hockey, football, athletics, etc

I did a lot of effort and became a goalie in football. I even represented Sainik School Bijapur in South Zonal Championship. But, in our inter house tournaments, I played center forward. And because out team was not that strong, I almost played like a backie. In the entire tournament, our team scored only one goal. And that single goal was kicked by me from the other half of the ground

Whenever I prepared for debates, I would flunk in them. I would not get the desired result. Of course, most of the times, I did. But, there are also many times when despite my best effort, I would fail badly. But, whenever I used to give an extempore attempt, I would definitely be there in the top 3. In most cases, I would be first

Even till today, people do tell me that my kannada is not that good. But, in a debate competition in kannada at KCCI (Karnataka Chamber of Commerce and Industry), Hubli, I was declared the best speaker

Everyone believed that I am a perfect match for the armed forces. The only problem was that I was unable to clear the UPSC examination. If I somehow get through the exam, I would surely make it to the Army. This statement implied that SSB interview (Services Selection Board) would be a cakewalk for me. There's no reason to reject me. I did clear the UPSC exam for CDS entry but I could not clear the SSB. Strange but true. Nevertheless, my blog post on SSB interview at 21 SSB Bhopal did a record and is continuing to do the record by being the top read page in respect of SSB interview. You could also read it at http://puneet3210.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-first-and-final-shot-at-ssb-for.html

So, ultapulta happenings are not a new thing in my life. As I said, its a characteristic feature of my life. If it doesn't happen, it means that its not my life

Now suggest me, should I make effort or should I not make effort???

2 comments:

  1. Irrespective of the result one should make effort in life because if you make effort there are more chances of you getting positive results but if no effort there are minimal chances of being successful. All the best, remember constant and continous effort in a single direction will fetch you better results so decide what you really want to do in life and discover what you are and what you want to be in life and then make efforts and definitely you will be blessed

    ReplyDelete