Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Khali Quarter Victory Song Meaning in English (Lyrics Translation)

Man is Never... Hmmm... Never a Single Demon...
No one is a better friend than a Bar Supplier... No One... No one...

Life is like an Empty Bottle of a Quarter (of drink)... My wife has thrown me out of home...
My eyes are full of water, My mouth is full of beer...
I'm telling you the truth, Truly, Bar is Men's *Parents' Home...
Life is like an Empty Bottle of a Quarter... My wife has thrown me out of home...

Drunkard, even if you do not drink, you are a Drunkard only
Even if you drink, you are a Drunkard only
So better, I keep drinking, because I am a anyways a Drunkard
Drunkard, Drunkard, Drunkard

The entire city is a Cemetery, The entire city is a Cemetery
The bar alone is the place without death
Please ensure that the doors of the bar, Please ensure that the doors of the bar
Don't close (keep it open for 24 hours)

Drunkards are very good, Only the drink is a little bad
Drinking every day is one's own option
Do you think anybody can drink water when sad?
I'm telling you the truth, Truly, Whoever pays the bill is our God

Life is like an Empty Bottle of a Quarter... My wife has thrown me out of home...

Love and Pain both, are like twins
Marriage Children etc, is like letting a snake bite you
When you go home every day, you see the same wife every time
The Green colored old nighty (nightwear), Bank Loans, Car problem, Gas problem
House Rent, Children's education fees. The same old cooker, the same old Sambar
The children hold a plastic car in their hands
Middle Class, Old Scooter, Which gets punctured as soon as it wants

Do you want me to tell what is life? It is a disease without any medicine
Nobody is here to give medicine. Whoever has something, let them give something.
I'm telling you the truth, Truly, Drunkards are the Doctors for the Society

Life is like an Empty Bottle of a Quarter... My wife has thrown me out of home...

*Analogy - Women generally speak of going to their parents' home when they are sad. The lyrics identifies a bar as a similar place when men reach when they are sad.

4 comments:

  1. i was searching for this for a long Time...love the song and love the Lyrics !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx a lot bro as a non kannada I loved this song very much, infact I found this song after 6 months cause the first time I heard it in volvo n didn't know how to pronounce but the rhythm was printed in my mind excellent work by trio but the only problem was having, what it meant n you buddy solved it. Thanx a lot again. Keep up this good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx buddy for the translation, as a non kannada I loved this song very much infact I kept as my ring tone but the only problem was having, what it meant, and you buddy solved it. Hats off. Thanx again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks alot this translation had help me to understand this song

    ReplyDelete