Thursday, 10 April 2014

A Story of the Corporate India - Racold #WhatsThatSmellBoss

This post has been written exclusively for the Indiblogger Racold "Close Encounters of the Smelly Kind" contest. Check out http://www.racold.com/ for more information on their products. You can also follow the company on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/racoldthermoltd.



Its a very well known fact that there are a lot of guys and gals who skip bath for various reasons including unavailability of hot water, lack of time, laziness, etc. These days, the deodorants and perfumes are used to smell good. But then, when sweat mixes up with deodorants, it produces a very nasty smell and becomes intolerable, not just for the neighbors, but for oneself too. A fresh bath early in the morning has numerous benefits like it energizes the mind, relieve tension and stress, improve blood circulation, removes toxins, etc. Doctors even advise people to have a warm bath at night and it helps in getting good sleep. Forget the benefits, its perhaps the bare minimal and the least expensive thing one can do to follow the principle of "Cleanliness is next to Godliness".

We all have come across such people in our lives. Unfortunately, for various reasons, we can't even tell them that they are smelling nasty. All we can do is stay away from them or take some jibes on them, at least until they understand. Some people are so idiotic that they do not understand at all or behave as if they don't. I have been through such situations. As I remember some such people, this one guy comes so much to my thought. I've scripted this song on the lines of "Hotel California".

On a super pretty Monday, My life becomes unfair...
Nasty smell of sweat and bad breath, Rising up through the air...
Up ahead in the distance, I could see my colleague, an idiot...
My head grew heavy and my frustration knew no limit...
I had stop for a fight...

There he sat on the next chair, His mouth opened like a contaminated well...
And I was thinking to myself, How the hell will I tolerate this smell...
Then I walked up to his place, And asked him #WhatsThatSmellBoss...
There were jitters down his spine, He tries his best to escape...

You're listening to a story of Corporate India...
Could be a ghastly place, With a nasty face...
Plenty of scope to spray more perfumes and deos...
Any brand any price, You can sell them here...

After all it was winter, I suggested him to buy a Geyser...
And he take bath everyday, Lest he lose all his friends...
How I love my Racold Geyser, I told him its the best...
Some bath like its a ritual, Some bath to rejuvenate...

So I called up the market leader, "Please suggest my friend a Geyser"...
He said, "We have had that pleasure since nineteen ninety nine"...
And until you throw your laziness far away, I'll wake you up in the morning and show you the way...
Just to ensure you bathe...

You're listening to a story of Corporate India...
Could be a ghastly place, With a nasty face...
They're also many bathing everyday for the sake of Corporate India...
What a nice surprise, its worth its price...

There were times in our living, the disgusting sweat on display...
And they said, "We have problems with water here, either cold or not there"...
And in the board rooms, they'd gathered for the team meetings...
They pollute the air with their foul smells, we can't just escape the nasal taste...

Last thing I remember, I was running for the chair...
I had to find a place to ensure, that this guy doesn't come near...
"Relax", said my colleague, "I've learnt my lessons over the days...
You can happily sit next to me, Because I'll never skip to bathe!"...

The conclusion written by me is too positive compared to the reality. In reality, we still continue to fight him and people like him. People should realize that brushing teeth and taking bath are the most important part of a wellness routine. Dirty clothes, shabby hair, unpolished shoes, etc are all the other issues, which can somehow be tolerated. So, to all those people who skip bath for any reason whatsoever, I'd like to just say, "Do good to India, take bath everyday."


No comments:

Post a Comment